Monday 1 January 2024

Self-Sacrificial Women, Whom I can cuck with Other Women


Somehow, I like it when girl demonstrates that my happiness and pleasure is more important to her than her own one. For example, when she spreads ass of some other women, licks her asshole and then watches how I fuck that other woman in the ass. That shows me that she considers me and my happiness more important than her own. 

I will feel like rewarding her with some of her own orgasms afterwards. However, I want to see this kind of self-sacrificial altruism from her first. That she will clean some other's cunt dirty hole and then will watch me fuck that cunt right in front of her, as she is going without my dick inside.


There are other things I can do to test her altruistic self-sacrificial obedience. There are many ways in BDSM to humiliate and inflict pain. I would like to do these things to her as well. However, these two girls one guy act illustrates it best. 

She has to lower herself before me as low as physically possible for me to like her most. The lower she can bow, the more I will like and value her. The harder and longer I will fuck her afterwards.


If anything, it is the girl that licks another girl's ass and then watches you fuck that other girl instead of her, that is worth keeping, rather than the girl who getting her ass pounded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment