Thursday 7 December 2023

On Lessons of Image, Punishment of Anne Movie

In this movie, an older women wished to attract the men she liked by presenting him her personal female servant. She showed him how her slave girl obeys her, hoping he will get interested in her.

However, this man found her slave girl to be much more to his liking that the woman who ordered said slave girl around.

Only when that older woman realized that and instead begun to emulate her slave girl instead of ordering her around, she managed to get anywhere with the man.

That is because men like submissive women, not dominant women.

That is of course same for me as well. I would not be interested in a girl who only bosses others around and never get her hands and face dirty. That is why idea of any kind of lady sharing power with me over the harem of slave girl will fundamentally leave her all alone as I will only play with slave girls.

There is no way towards my heart that bypasses chocker, dogeza, maid outfit and such. I do not like women who do not do/wear these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment