Tuesday 15 August 2023

Victim Girl is Essence of BDSM

 

I think that what makes BDSM attractive to men is the fact that they like their girls to be victims. 

At the very least I like my girls to be cute, adorable helpless victims. The more of a victim she is, the more I can like her. Or course she also has to have Stockholm Syndrome and be in live with her tormentor/abuser (me) and love to be tormented and abused.

After all what can make girl look more like a victim, than ropes, handcuffs, gag and blindfold. When she wears all that, she is helpless powerless victim, who is completely in the hands of her tormentor.

And of course, she also has to demonstrate her Stockholm Syndrome by telling me how much she loves being tormented and abused by me.

TrueHellDei for example complains about all sorts of hardships in life she experiences from being a woman. However, she does not need any help and more than willing to keep suffering from it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment